Want to buy a jade roller but cannot identify the real one? This article will help you tell apart If Your Jade Roller Is Real Or Fake?
Have you been yearning to buy a jade roller but don’t know how to identify a real one? Worry no more! You will learn to identify a pure jade roller in the article down below. People have been looking for and inventing many techniques to slow down aging. Over the past few years, jade rollers have taken the beauty industry by storm. Jade rollers take their roots in Chinese culture, which used to be a luxury to own centuries ago. People love it for its cooling effect and healing properties. Jade is a cool-to-touch stone that has been used to cure many ailments for many years.
It gives a calming effect when gently rubbed on the skin and is believed to brighten and smoothen your skin. Jade rollers have been modernized and designed to be used with convenience. Many beauty influencers and skincare gurus incorporate these jade rollers in their daily skin care routine. Jade rollers effectively stimulate your lymphatic drainage, which gives you a lifted look. Let us discuss how to tell a pure jade roller apart from a fake one.
How Do You Know If Your Jade Roller Is Real Or Fake?
Everyone wants to improve their skin texture using natural methods or using mild chemicals on their skins. Techniques and methods for improving, brightening, and smoothening your skin have evolved over the years. Jade rollers made their appearance a few years ago with improvised designs. Although it has been known for its healing effects for centuries, only recently has it gotten a lot of fame in the beauty industry.
You might have seen many beauty influencers and skincare experts talk about it on youtube, Instagram, TikTok, and many other social media platforms. Jade rollers are known for the relaxing effects it has on the skin because it is cool-to-touch stone. In addition to that, it drains the lymphatic fluids from your face, which instantly lifts and sculpts your face. If you have been ardently wanting to buy a jade roller after watching your favorite influencers using it, you need to do a lot of homework so that your money may not go down the drain.
Signs Of A Pure Jade Roller
- Pure jade naturally occurs in either dark green or light green colors and has beautiful patterns like swirls, streaks, and spots. You can instantly identify a pure jade because of its color and the beautiful imperfections on it.
- Pure jade is an expensive stone and is a luxury to own. It is considered one of the most costly gems in the world and can cost you over a thousand dollars. Therefore any jade rollers costing below 30 dollars would either be marble, contaminated or dyed jade.
- Touch test is another method that can verify the authenticity of a jade roller. If your jade roller is rendering a cooling and calming effect on your skin even at room temperature, it is definitely pure jade.
- Lastly, pure jade is fragile and will break into pieces upon impact, whereas a fake one doesn’t easily break.
Signs Of A Fake Jade Rollers
Be very careful before buying jade rollers because not every jade you see the beauty influencers using is pure. It might be a little disappointing for you to know that they receive a commission from the brand when they use and advertise their product. Make sure you check the jade stone of the roller first before making a purchase. Some of the signs of a fake jade roller are listed below so that you can easily identify if it’s fake or real.
- Fake jade rollers aren’t cool to touch like original jade rollers. They wouldn’t give you as calming effects as a real one would provide. You can physically feel the jade roller and rub it on your face to check if it’s a cooling effect or not.
- Naturally occurring stones are definitely different in colors and patterns. Another sign of a fake jade roller is its weird green color. Naturally occurring jade stone is either light green or dark green. If you see a roller having a shade of green other than that, it would be fake.
- Fake jade rollers have wired man-made patterns caused by dyes that you can instantly recognize. If there are artificial patterns like swirls and lines or no patterns at all, it would be a fake jade stone.
- You can also do a fragility test with your jade roller. Pure jade stone is highly fragile. It can break into pieces upon impact, where marble is durable and may not break easily upon impact.
- The last sign of a fake jade roller is the cost. Cheap jade rollers are, most of the time, faux because pure jade is an expensive stone and not everyone has the budget to buy it.
Frequently Asked Question about Jade Roller
Can you identify a fake jade roller?
Yes, you can identify fake jade rollers after a series of tests. For instance, a fake jade roller has weird green colors and fake patterns that mostly come from dyes. Other than that, fake jade rollers are durable and don’t break due to impacts. Lastly, they aren’t cool to touch and have an inexpensive price tag?
Is a Fake jade roller effective?
Fake jade rollers might increase your blood circulation and stimulate your lymphatic drainage, but they can cause more damage to your skin. Faux jade rollers are made with cheap stones that are porous, mostly residing colonies of bacteria that can cause inflammatory diseases on your skin.
What does a real jade roller look like?
Real jade roller has pretty shades of green which doesn’t look like a dye. Other than that, authentic jade is extremely fragile and can easily break if dropped. Another prominent sign of pure jade is that it is naturally cool to touch and calm your skin when rolled over it.
Jade rollers can take all your exhaustion away when you gently roll it on your face. It gives an extremely calming effect when used correctly. Jade rollers also give instant lifting and sculpting effects as it drains down the lymphatic fluids from your face. However, the beauty market is full of scams and frauds, you might end up buying a fake product that will do more damage than good. This article will help you identify a real jade roller.